Our recruitment process
Submit your CV or resume through our online portal if you meet our requirements.
After looking at your CV you will be invited for a telephone interview at a suitable time.
You will be given a task according to your skills and designation.
After all other stages, you will be invited for a final interview with our CEO and HR executive.
Frontend Developer Intern
₹60,000 – ₹65,000 - No equity - Full Time - Chandigarh
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Designing overall architecture of various applications (web, desktop, mobile).
- Maintaining quality and ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering/product team to design and launch new features.
- Maintaining code integrity, organization, and documentation.
- ️Working with designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection.
What We Offer
- Huge scope for learning and professional growth with access to premium learning resources. 📖
- Working with a close-knit team that's passionate about what it does. 💪🏼
- A healthy work week. Party on the weekends, or go on a roadtrip, we don't mind! ⏰
- Great, friendly organization culture that's supportive of your personal and professional endeavors. 👩🍳
- Ability to design world-class applications and work on diverse projects. 🚀
Fullstack Developer Intern (React, Node)
₹84,000 – ₹96,000 - No equity - Full Time - Chandigarh
- Ability to create functional APIs.
- Strong understanding of MongoDB.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Being comfortable with steep learning curves.
- Design overall architecture of various interconnected applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, and documentation.
- Design and deployment of our database.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
₹60,000 – ₹70,000 - No equity - Full Time - Chandigarh
- Helping decide the overall marketing strategy and concrete marketing goals of the company along with other senior executives.
- Developing and leading execution for our marketing programs, and overseeing all campaigns to drive growth towards various company goals.
- Taking ownership of all marketing KPIs.
- Implementing best practices for various marketing channels like blogs, website SEO, podcasts, and videos.
- Working with the entire marketing team to ensure knowledge sharing and that we are leveraging all resources available.
- Executing new campaigns based on a deep understanding of analytics.
- Writing content, preparing presentations or other visual media, and generally being an exceptional communicator.
- Working on content management.
What our Team want to say
The biggest assets of Skynox is our team. We at Skynox, work together as a team establishing trust, respect and dignity for all. The spontaneous and honest words of Noxians here are a tribute to our culture at Skynox and to our Success.