Our recruitment process
Submit your CV or resume throught our online portal if you meet our requirements.
After looking at your CV you will be invited for a telephone interview at a suitable time.
You will be given a task according to your skills and designation.
After all other stages, you will be invited for a final interview with our CEO and HR executive.
₹3.5L - ₹4L - No equity - Full Time - Chandigarh
We're on the lookout for talented frontend developers with excellent designing skills and basic knowledge of react.
- Expertise in UI design. A discerning eye for good and bad design.
- Experience in illustration design and tools like Adobe Illustrator for vector designing.
- Working knowledge of modern HTML5 and CSS.
- Knowledge of SASS is required.
- ️Ability to create clean, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes and flows independently and work with sometimes ambiguous requirements.
- Deep experience with common design tools like Sketch, Figma and prototyping tools like Invision, Adobe XD or similar.
- ️Working knowledge of React is appreciated.
- ️Being comfortable with steep learning curves.
- A strong online portfolio with samples of your work and design process.
- Github profile link is favourable.
What We Offer
- Huge scope for learning and professional growth with access to premium learning resources. 📖
- Working with a close-knit team that's passionate about what it does. 💪🏼
- A healthy work week. Party on the weekends, or go on a roadtrip, we don't mind! ⏰
- Great, friendly organization culture that's supportive of your personal and professional endeavors. 👩🍳
- Ability to design world-class applications and work on diverse projects. 🚀
- Competitive salary. 💰
₹4L - ₹7L - No equity - Full Time - Chandigarh
Please read the whole job description before applying.
We're on the lookout for talented full-stack developers who have at least 2-3+ years of experience and good knwolege and experience with both frontend and backend. The ideal candidate has a strong grasp of fundamentals and has plenty of live projects to show!
- 1+ years of experience with front end frameworks, primarily React and React Native. (2+ preferred)
- Decent knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Decent knowledge of modern HTML and CSS.
- Decent experience with Backend - Node, etc
- Strong portfolio with diverse projects
Work with designers and convert designs to visual elements. Maintain code integrity, organization, and documentation. Integrate data from various back-end services and APIs. Work with clients on commercial products as well as our in-house products
Social Media Marketer
₹2.5L – ₹3L - No equity - Full Time - Chandigarh
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
What our Team want to say
The biggest assets of Skynox is our team. We at Skynox, work together as a team establishing trust, respect and dignity for all. The spontaneous and honest words of Noxians here are a tribute to our culture at Skynox and to our Success.